Green App Machine

basic email marketing and more...

I am looking for someone to handle the technical and detail side of my email marketing business.

But there is more to it than just details and busywork. . .

I have built a very successful business in the past and am starting over so, while I need technical help with things like HTML, mailouts, ad formatting, WordPress, video setup and production ( basic ), autoresponder setup and maintenance. . . you know, the basic stuff. . . nothing difficult.

I have nearly everything complete and here is where it gets interesting. . . I have four products already setup with Clickbank and ready to sell. I have a sales person ready to sell my consulting packages ( more on that when we talk ) that is THE BEST. I have a website but candidly all of these items have driven me nearly crazy because I am not a technical person.

Here’s the fun part. . . I anticipate kicking off sales within the next 2 to 3 weeks. I will be offering my consulting clients . . . after we sign them up for a basic package . . . monthly maintenance of their own businesses. . .. Customized packages consisting of things like lead generation, website design and construction, video production and setup, social media. . .you get the idea. I need someone to run that division because I cannot. This is potential and I need someone that believes that he or she can handle the work I describe. . . not necessarily do it all, but supervise it.

I have done all of this before. It is not fiction.

I am 70 years old and have put together something remarkable.

I would like someone to do basic skills that I need in preparation and probably take a little less than they would ordinarily take. . . in exchange for a shot at the brass ring.

Can you see more? Of course. . .

I would like someone with initiative, passion, and willingness to work and contribute. I do not want someone who plans on being stuck earning $15 an hour for life.

Is this real? I will send you my book and you can get a lot of the details that way. . . it is the same book that I am selling on clickbank. . .

Are you the person I am looking for?

Email me and find out.

Thanks for reading.



basic email marketing and more...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen