Green App Machine

Four Questions to Ask Before you Look for Affiliate Programs

Summary:

There are plenty of affiliate marketing schemes and big promises out there. Here is an introduction to affiliate marketing and some realistic expectations for success.


This article from The Online Master is about: affilate programs, affiliate marketing, internet marketing


I’ve been receiving emails from people asking for my advice on which affiliate programs are the best, who pays the most and most often, and many other basic questions. I’d like to answer those questions on this forum, but I can only type so fast.


I went out this weekend looking for content that I could publish here temporarily while I got down to writing. I had a hard time finding unbiased content. Most of the so-called reviews out there are infomercials, and that’s not what I was looking for with this blog. So you’re going to have to bear with me. I’ve been looking and learning and reading and talking, and I’ve got a lot to say. I just need the time to write it down, and I will, starting tomorrow. No, really I will.


In the meantime, you need to ask yourself this – are you ready for an affiliate program, or Internet Advertising in general? I put together four questions you should ask before you embark on your affiliate program or any Internet advertising.


Before I get to the four questions you should ask before you enbark on your affiliate program, I am going to review two concepts that I use often here on Affiliateblog. The first is what I call the macro view of your Internet presence:


Incoming visitors -> Internet Presence Click -> Action


Most affiliate programs pay publishers in the last part of the process, the Action. I’ll be using both of these concepts in my questions. So here we go



Four Questions to Ask Before you Look for Affiliate Programs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen